M D Eye Care & LASER Centre
MD Eye Care & LASER Centre is a revolutionary Eye Centre situated in South Delhi. We specialise in all kinds of eye disorders from computerised eye check up to complex eye surgeries. Our team of expert ophthalmologists and experienced optometrists and other staff provides you the guaranteed best eye care.
Our clinic is equipped with latest ophthalmological equipments and we always opt for the latest patient-friendly procedures. At the same time, we practise based on the ethics of humanity and always intend to be of help to even the low income section of the society.
Specialised Contact Lenses
You are in good hands....
At M D Eye Care & LASER Centre, we work with the vision to provide the best of the world-class services, which include the A-Z in Ophthalmology, under one roof to everybody in the society, from the richest to the poorest !!!
MEET OUR FOUNDER & OPHTHALMOLOGIST
Dr Alkesh Chaudhary
Dr Alkesh did his MBBS from PGIMS, Rohtak in the year 1986. He proceeded to do Diploma in Ophthalmology from PGIMS, Rohtak which he completed in 1989. Thereafter he pursued MS Ophthalmology from PGIMS, Rohtak and completed in 1993. He further did VR fellowship from Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai from April 1994 to October 1995.
Dr Alkesh has worked in various free eye camps for cataract surgeries before he started his own practice in 1996. Presently running a fully equipped registered eye hospital, M.D. Eye care & Laser Centre, at M-165, GK-II, New Delhi, with a team of ophthalmologists for all sub specialties. The centre is also equipped for refractive surgeries including Lasik laser SINCE 2004.
Dr Alkesh has also been the Executive Member, Delhi Ophthalmological Society 2007- 2009, the Joint Secretary in Delhi Ophthalmological Society, 2009- 2011, Member, Constitution Committee, Delhi Ophthalmological Society,2011 to 2016, Organising Secretary, Haryana Ophthalmological Society & Rohtak Ophthalmic Alumni Meet, 2013 , Organiser, DOS Community Programme, Glaucoma walk, 2013 , Executive member DOS 2016 to 2019 and Member DOS financial committee 2016-2019.
Dr Alkesh has been organizing N-number of CME’S LOCALLY and has been routinely conducting free eye screening and treatment camps
Dr Alkesh has been felicitated with several awards:
1. Dr. Prem Chandra award for the best paper & video presentation in North Zone Ophthalmological Society (NZOS) conference, Jammu, 2002.
2. Excellence award from HOS, Feb, 2013
3. Dr. R. N. Sabharwal Gold Medal award from Delhi Ophthalmic society in 2012, 2015 and 2018
4. “Distinguished Resource Teacher of Society” award for achieving more than 200 DCRS credits in 2012 and 2018
5. Certificate of Appreciation for 100 DCRS credits every year from 2009 to 2018.
Publications & Paper Presentations
1. ‘Surgery for stage 5 ROP, learning curve and technique.” IJO,2000
2. Have been a moderator or as panelist on the expert panel in all the DOS conferences in vitreo retina since 2000
3. Have regularly presented papers and chairing sessions in the National conferences DOS, AIOS, NZOS, and HOS.
4. Have regularly presented papers and been a panelist in International conferences like ESCRS, AAO, APAO
5. Have been a faculty in DOS teaching programme since 2009